Monday, July 25, 2011

Lunch Time Fun

We were curious to see how Evelyn would handle finger foods. We bought some Gerber Puffs and she loved them. The pictures above are of her first time eating them. It was SO entertaining. I've never seen such perfect sour faces. She did this for the first several times eating them. I don't know if they actually taste sour or if it's a texture thing. Either way it was fun to watch (are we cruel?).



Later that same day I fed her some prunes. She does not like prunes. She kept spitting mouthfuls out and smearing it all over before I had a chance to wipe it. I eventually just gave up on trying to keep it clean and let her have some fun with it. Needless to say, she got a bath that afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment