Monday, March 19, 2012

Well Hello!

It's been a while...again. We've had a lot going on lately. We took a trip to visit Meagan and her family in Downers Grove, IL while Mike was at a work conference for a week. Then Emily and her kiddos came to visit last week while they were on Spring break. I have been horrible about taking pictures but I do have some to share. Evelyn has been growing up! She loves to play with toys, watch PBS Kids, play outside, and just be silly. Here are a bunch pictures of what we've been up to.



Evelyn gets really silly before she goes to bed. One night she got a hold daddy's hat and thought it was the funniest thing ever! She is such a goofball.



Gettin silly at lunch time.

Ev loves to carry around daddy's ties, belts, and jeans.

Evelyn really enjoys watching PBS Kids. It's so cute when she really gets into a show and kind of spaces out. Maybe I'm a "bad mom" for thinking it's adorable how my little girl loves watching TV...but just look at her!

We used to let Ev play with pop cans. She would focus so hard trying to stack them.

One day I walked into the living room and she had her favorite bucket around her neck. I have no idea how she managed to get it over her head. But she played that way for quite a while.
She is so silly!


She finally has enough hair to play around with. She inherited her daddy's curls (I bet you didn't know he actually has curly hair!). They are adorable! She also loves to wear her sunglasses, outside...inside, it doesn't matter.

It has been super warm and Evelyn loves to go on walks and play outside. She likes wearing her hat and sunglasses. She actually keeps them on most of the time. She is learning how to ride her bike. So far she can only go backwards.

I hope you're all doing well. We'll be home for Easter...maybe we'll see ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment