Several months ago Mike came home from work and told me he was asked to be an ambassador for the Chamber of Commerce. I was like, "Wow honey, that's great." I asked him what an ambassador does. He told me they welcome new businesses into the community. Again, I was like, "Huh...that's cool, honey.". Then he proceeded to tell me he gets to go on these calls in a RED sport coat. Finally, he had my undivided attention. "A RED sport coat?!", I exclaimed. It's not everyday you have a reason to wear a RED sport coat!
Mike came home for lunch today sportin' his RED sport coat. He had an ambassador call this afternoon. I just had to take some pictures so we could show off his hot new look to all of our loved ones. You're welcome.
The best part is the gorgeous plastic brass buttons. Don't be jealous.
This is so funny. =) I love you two! Miss you and you laughs...I'm glad that I still get to share in so many =)
ReplyDelete