Happy Halloween from our sweet, little Pumpkin!
One of our nick-names for Evelyn is "punkin' pie". So we thought it fitting for her to be a pumpkin for her first Halloween. I wish she could wear this everyday. It is so stinkin cute! It's stuffed and puffy so when she crawls around it has a waddling effect. Love it!
We needed to get some mileage out of her costume so we went to visit daddy at work this morning. His crew dressed up as Harley dudes. This was Mike's first time wearing a du-rag. I was surprised how cute he looked!
So cute! I LOVE pumpkin babies!! She's so beautiful and looks like so much fun Nellie! Tell Mike I TOTALLY knew what he was and he could SO pass for a Biker if his day job doesn't work out!=D And DIG IT! Lol...you TOTALLY look like an artist!! So there ya have it! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! You leave such nice comments ; )
ReplyDelete