Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Life

Hello to our family (and a few of our closest friends)! As many of you know there have been A LOT of changes for us in the past several months. A new baby. A new job. A new home. A new state. We're now as far away from family as we have ever been. And having Evelyn you can imagine the many requests we've received for pictures, updates...and more pictures. I've tried my best to stay in touch, but different people want different things. To simplify my attempts to keep you 'in the loop' I've decided to start a blog--one place where I can post pictures, updates, and videos.

I'll just say it, blogs can be obnoxious. I never thought I'd start a family blog. But I think this will be fun for me. It'll give me a reason to take more pictures, videos, and will definitely give me something to do during the worst time of day for me...4pm-6pm...waiting for Mike to get home! Take from it what you want and ignore the rest : )

Janell

P.S. I will be posting lots of pictures today to catch you up on the past few weeks, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment