Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sitting...Rolling(almost)...Laughing

Thanks for the sweet dress Grandma! (I wanted to show you it fits ; ) I think yellow is her color, it matches her personality.


She is getting SO much better at eating her rice cereal. You'll probably see more pictures of Evelyn eating rice cereal than you want to...but we think it's cute when she's this happy and her face is an absolute mess!


She sat up on her own yesterday! It was the first time we tried that. She was unsure at first but became comfortable soon enough. It made her out of breath working so hard to keep herself upright!



She has no interest on rolling from her tummy to her back but it's a different story the other way around. She almost rolled a couple of times. I'm sure it won't take her long now. I've noticed in the past 24 hours that she sticks her tongue out a lot. It's pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa


Here's a link to a video of Evelyn and Amos--the first laughing video was such a hit I thought I'd share this one as well. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmfrcEO47c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

No comments:

Post a Comment