Saturday, May 7, 2011

Red Haw State Park

Today was absolutely gorgeous! We had a picnic at Red Haw State Park in Chariton, IA this afternoon. It was such a beautiful place--we're glad to have it so close to home.















Evelyn enjoyed being outdoors. She was very content until she made a big mess in her pants.


This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home.....




Amos lives to play fetch in the water


Boxers are not typically good swimmers due to their heavy chests but Amos LOVES the water and swims very well.


He started playing fetch with two sticks at a time. We were quite impressed!


Mike taking care of that mess I mentioned earlier...that rice cereal, I tell ya, makes for some interesting diapers.


So very {h a p p y} to be a moma!




This is what pure {B L I S S} looks like for a dog



Part of our picnic, we had my fresh, homemade black bean salsa and subs from Subway. Yum!

We hope you were able to enjoy this beautiful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment