Thursday, June 30, 2011

110

I realize that I might make some enemies with this post. Or with part of this post. But I'm gonna go ahead and just say it. In many ways, I prefer winter to summer. I do not like to be hot. At all. Not even a little bit. So forgive me if I am a bit crabby at this friggin' HOT day. The heat index will potentially be 110 degrees today. Ugh. Here is a list of 110 things (not really) I'd rather do than have a 110 degree day:
1) Watch the same episode of Sesame Street 110 times.
2) Pluck out all my body hair with a tweezer.
3) Eat nothing but cold cabbage soup for a week.
4) Have to wear 110 sweaters to stay warm on a cold winter day.
5) Listen to the song "Love Me" by the Cardigans 110 times in a row (this one is pushin' it).
Well...you get the idea. No need to go on.

Can you believe June is nearly over? Where did it go? Here are a few things we've been up to this month.


{6.29.11]

Evelyn is so rollie-pollie all over the place and curious about everything. She makes it really hard to change a diaper or get her dressed.



{6.24.11}




{6.28.11}
Chillin' out watching Sesame Street



{6.26.11}



Thank you, Auntie Carrie for the Sesame Street toys. They have quickly become favorites. Especially the phone. She loves it!

There you have it. If I don't have a chance to tell you, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! We have big plans for the 4th. Well, kind of. If you count the town festival in Chariton, IA as being big. Mike will be in the parade for the bank. That will be fun to see. We'll have lots of pics to post. Have a fun and safe long weekend celebration!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. AWW I love the pics!! Especially her cute little butt ;) I MISS you guys soo much!!! I wish I hadn't been so stressed out when you came to visit so we could have hung out more! Wish you were here (or I was there!) for the 4th...I will always miss you guys on days like that!! LOVE you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree COMPLETELY! i'd rather pack on the clothes and blankets and cuddle than have to peel off layers. Oklahoma heat nearly killed me more than once, i'm SO glad to be in a place where it snows about 8 months of the year. Praise Jeebus!

    ReplyDelete