Friday, June 3, 2011

What's New?

{6-2-2011}
Evelyn is getting SO big. She looks older to me all of a sudden.


We haven't had a whole lot going on the past couple of weeks. Sometimes it's nice when life slows down and gives you a chance to be a little bored. There have been a few highlights:

1) Evelyn rolled over! She's a pro at it now. (see her in action HERE)
2) We had a 24 marathon with our friends the Milnes last weekend. We LOVE 24 (the
Milnes are pretty cool too : ). If you haven't watched it, you should. All the seasons are on netflix...check it out.
3) We discovered a decent Chinese buffet in town! It's always good to know you have access to semi-decent Americanized Chinese food. Right? Evelyn received her first fortune, "God will give you anything that you want." I liked it!



{5-31-2011}
Evelyn & Amos


Evelyn and Amos have taken a liking to one another. I often find Amos laying either on or next to Evelyn while she plays on the floor. She thinks he's the funniest thing, she laughs at him all the time. And Amos enjoys licking her, apparently drool and spit up taste pretty good (to a dog).



Say hi to Sam & Meagan

As a stay-at-home-mom, I have to say I don't know what I'd do without Skype. It is so nice to be able to "hang out" with my SAHM sisters. We "do" all sorts of things together...cook, clean, fold laundry, give our kidlets baths. Not having a car (our 2nd car is currently out of commission) or having any where to go (I do live in Southern Iowa after all) Skype has saved my life! Or my sanity, at least.

Well, that's about it folks. I hope you are all well. Love and miss you lots!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment